Chinese Travel
🇨🇳 81 phrases to learn
Master essential Chinese travel expressions with native audio pronunciation.
春运的车票实在太难抢了。
Chūnyùn de chēpiào shízài tài nán qiǎng le.
Spring Festival travel tickets are really too hard to snatch.
哈尔滨的冰雕实在太壮观了,我很想去看看。
Hā'ěrbīn de bīngdiāo shízài tài zhuàngguān le, wǒ hěn xiǎng qù kànkan.
The ice sculptures in Harbin are truly spectacular, I really want to go see them.
哈尔滨的冰雕今年看起来特别壮观。
Hā'ěrbīn de bīngdiāo jīnnián kànqǐlái tèbié zhuàngguān.
The ice sculptures in Harbin look particularly spectacular this year.
天气这么冷,赶在春运回家过年真是不容易。
Tiān qì zhè me lěng, gǎn zài Chūn yùn huí jiā guò nián zhēn shì bù róng yì.
It is not easy to travel home for the New Year during the Spring Festival rush when the weather is so cold.
现在的火车票太难抢了,春运人真的很多。
Xiànzài de huǒchēpiào tài nán qiǎng le, Chūnyùn rén zhēn de hěn duō.
It's so hard to snatch train tickets right now; there are so many people during the Spring Festival rush.
我上班路上堵车了。
Wǒ shàngbān lùshàng dǔchē le.
I was stuck in traffic on the way to work.
你经常旅行吗?
Nǐ jīngcháng lǚxíng ma?
Do you travel much?
厦门元宵嘉年华把非遗传统和数智科技融合在一起,让游客在灯光秀中亲身体验闽南文化的魅力。
The Xiamen Lantern Festival carnival integrates intangible cultural heritage and digital technology, allowing tourists to personally experience the charm of Minnan culture in a light show.
你 最近 打算 休假 吗?
Nǐ zuìjìn dǎsuàn xiū jià ma?
Are you planning on taking some vacation time soon?
她住的地方离这儿大概有三公里。
Tā zhù de dìfang lí zhèr dàgài yǒu sān gōnglǐ。
She lives about three kilometers down the road from here.
你在城里待多久?
Nǐ zài chéng lǐ dāi duō jiǔ?
How long are you staying in town?
我以前没来过这里;这里挺好的。
Wǒ yǐqián méi láiguò zhèlǐ; zhèlǐ tǐng hǎo de.
I've never been here before; it's quite nice.
我没意识到门票这么贵。
Wǒ méi yìshí dào ménpiào zhème guì.
I didn't realize the admission fee was so high.
我好像把钱包落在车上了。
Wǒ hǎoxiàng bǎ qiánbāo luò zài chē shàng le。
I seem to have left my wallet in the car.
他们确认了快递会在两点到四点之间送达。
Tāmen quèrèn le kuàidì huì zài liǎng diǎn dào sì diǎn zhī jiān sòngdá.
They confirmed the delivery will arrive between two and four.
这个地方的氛围好评如潮。
Zhège dìfang de fēnwéi hǎopǐng rú cháo。
This place gets rave reviews for its atmosphere.
你从会议回来一路怎么样?
Nǐ cóng huìyì huílái yīlù zěnmeyàng?
How was your trip back from the conference?
我们接下来去哪儿?有什么建议吗?
Wǒmen jiē xiàlái qù nǎ'er? Yǒu shénme jiànyì ma?
Where should we go next? Any suggestions?
评论家们普遍认为,这个景点被严重高估了。
Pínglùnjiāmen pǔbiàn rènwéi, zhège jǐngdiǎn bèi yánzhòng gāogū le.
The general consensus among critics is that this spot is seriously overrated.
旅游套餐里到底包含什么?
Lǚyóu tàocān lǐ dàodǐ bāohán shénme?
What exactly is included in the tour package?
Ready to master Chinese?
Build real fluency through thousands of practical sentences with audio pronunciation.